Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Journey has begun!!



Spirituality is saying ‘who am I?’ and science is saying ‘What is this?’ Objective analysis is science and subjective understanding is spirituality. And they go hand in hand. It is said in Bhagvat Gita -Gyan Vigyana triptatma which means you should satisfy yourself through both subjective and scientific knowledge. You will find fulfillment only when both science and spirituality go together
- Sri Sri Ravishankar.




FINALLY!!! After 2 days of intense search, I finally finalized the template for my blog! Scientific Seeker!! Hmm wondering whats with the name?? You'll know soon. Back in school I was probably the worst science student my class has ever seen. I was never interetsed to study about mass!! matter!! atom!! proton!! neutron!! Blah blah blah!! When I saw Einstein's photo.. I wanted to gift him a set of fancy combs!! if he was alive. So much for Physics at school!!


A decade later I find myself reading about the ATOM!! QUANTUM THEORY!!!what Irony!! But this time not for grades but in a quest for the TRUTH. The Universe is governed by certain LAWS. Laws that are undeniable. Every single being on this planet encounters these laws everyday. So whatever I discover, whatever I find fascinating, I will share on this blog.

So here I go, my entry into the blogging world has begun with a quote from my Master.

1 comments:

Senthil said...

Varuga Varuga. Expecting a lot from you Master.

Post a Comment