Sunday, January 6, 2013

THE MONK WHO DRIVES HIS MARUTI, WILL ALSO DRIVE THE CHANGE



It's the next stage in evolution where even an AADHAAR card may not be needed, where a birth certificate may become a term in history and the hospital would immediately sign you up on Facebook and Twitter as soon as you signal your entry into this Social planet! 

Gone are the days when the pen was mightier than a sword. Its the age where a LIKE AND A SHARE is mightier.So mighty that million clicks can topple a government and a million shares can create a revolution wave. I'm glad I participated in the International Bloggers Conference hosted by the Spiritual masterminds of Art of Living. I am loving it as it has given me a new found inspiration that I can be the change I want to see in my country. 

The power lies within and when this power unites many more like minded minds, the power to make a change is immense. I have taken a oath to do a lot of UN-CLOGGING through my BLOGGING :-) Thank you #AOLIBC for making me aware of the power I have within. What better way to
#Volunteer4BetterIndia than be a blogger who can ignite and wake up the sleeping Giants of our nation who can make a difference. As Guruji often says, Its time to create a Giant Spiritual Wave.
With Love and Gratitude,
Sathya - The Monk who still drives his Maruti, with Esteem :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment